sexta-feira, 7 de março de 2008

face melónoma.

So true, funny how it seems / Always in time / But never in line for dreams / Head over heels, when toe to toe / This is the sound of my soul / This is the sound / I bought a ticket to the world / But now I've come back again / Why do I find it hard to write the next line? / Oh, I want the truth to be said / I know this much is true / I know this much is true / With a thrill in my head / And a pill on my tongue / Dissolve the nerves / That have just begun / List'ning to Marvin all night long / This is the sound of my soul / This is the sound / Always slipping from my hands / Sand's a time of its own / Take your seaside arms / And write the next line / Oh, I want the truth to be known / I know this much is true / I know this much is true / I bought a ticket to the world / But now I've come back again / Why do I find it hard to write the next line? / Oh, I want the truth to be said / I know this much is true / I know this much is true / This much is trueI know, I know, I know this much is true / I know this much is true.
* Spandau Ballet - True


Zuza, hoje apeteceu-me por em tons esverdeados.


1 comentário:

Annie disse...

gotta be green! :)