sexta-feira, 21 de março de 2008

Mais de dia do que de noite.




Daydreamer / Sittin' on the seat, soaking up the sun / He is a real lover / Makin' up the past and feeling up his girl / Like he's never felt her figure before / Her joy drop her / Looks good when he walks / He is the subject of their talk / He would be hard to chase but good to catch / And he could change the world with his hands behind his back, oh / You can find him sittin' on your doorstep / Waiting for the surprise / It will feel like he's been there for hours / And you can tell that he'll be there for life / Daydreamer / With eyes that make you melt / He lends his coat for shelter / Because he's there for you when he shouldn't be / But he stays all the same / Waits for you and then sees you through / There's no way I could describe him / All I say is just what I'm hoping for / But I will find him sittin' on my doorstep / Waiting for the surprise / It will feel like he's been there for hours / And I can tell he'll be there for life / And I can tell he'll be there for life

*Adele - Daydreams

abreu, daydreaming

Sem comentários: